Delightful small sewing box containing:
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a red Sajou dressmakers' tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small, yellow seam ripper,
- a box of 200 dressmakers' extra-fine,
- a blue dressmaker's chalk,
- three cocoons of polyester sewing thread: black, white and beige. Two have Sajou labels, the other has Fil Au Chinois label. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread.
- a large reel of pink colored tacking thread (20 g, approx. 340 metres),
- 15 Sajou sewing needles booklet,
- three floral motif cards for ribbons or thread.
Size of box: 6" L x 4.75" w x 2.25" h