Delightful small sewing box containing:
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a blue Sajou dressmakers' tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small, blue seam ripper,
- a box of 200 dressmakers' extra-fine,
- six cocoons of polyester sewing thread: green, red, rose, black, grey and white. Three have Sajou labels, the other three have Fil Au Conscrit labels. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread.
- 15 Sajou sewing needles booklet,
- three floral motif cards (green, yellow and pink) for ribbons or thread.
Size of box: 6" L x 4.75" w x 2.25" h